Ian Weber was born and raised in Defiance, Ohio and graduated from Tinora High School in 2004. Ian then graduated from Adrian College in Adrian, Michigan with a BA in Political Science and Art. Ian also received a minor in Business and played on their Men’s Basketball team all four years.
Ian was admitted to Ohio Northern where he studied for 3 years and graduated from their Claude W. Pettit College of Law with a Juris Doctor. Ian has been a practicing attorney with Weaner, Yoder, Hill and Weber since 2011.
Ian is very involved in the Defiance County community and serves many leadership functions including:
- Chairman of the Defiance County Republican Party
- President of the Optimist Club of Defiance County
- President of the Defiance County Airport Board Authority
- Trustee on the Board of Trustees of the ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital
- Member of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
Ian practices in these areas of law:
Business Support Services